Dried coconut halves used in curries and grevies for more flavor and pooja purpose. It is a cooking ingredient product a utilise.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, store in an airtight container
– Coconut’s most delicious use is in the South Asian kitchen to prepare creamy white coconut chutney.
– In coastal towns it is added to curries and sabjis to give a tropical flavour.
– It can be used to prepare desserts like coconut burfi and halwa.
– Coconut rice can also be prepared with this.
– Its thin slices can be mixed with dry fruits to make a healthy snack.
Health & Benefits:
– It is rich in iron.
– It is good for the hair and skin.
|Serving Size||50 gram|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day.