General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
EUROPEAN UNION data protection regulation
GDPR is the European Union’s new general data protection regulation, which replaced the Swedish Personal Data Act (PuL) on May 25, 2018. On this information page you can read which of your personal data we handle, how we protect them and what rights you have. You will also find instructions for how to do a job, order a registry extract, etc.
- What is a personal information?
Personal information is any information that can be directly or indirectly linked to you as a person. Examples of personal data are names, contact details, login details, visitor and order history and household size.
Therefore, we need your personal information
Habesha og Indian Food Store APS (Ispices.dk) uses your personal information to provide you with the best and most convenient service when buying food and other goods online, including inspirational recipes and interesting tips. This is to make your experience of our service as good as possible.
Your personal data is mainly used by us for the following purposes:
- To be able to provide and administer your user account
- To be able to deliver goods and services in accordance with our agreements with you
- To handle and quality assure customer service matters
- To be able to provide customized information, benefits and offers as well as provide personalized experience of our service
- To provide information about and market our and third party products and services
- To be able to carry out and handle participation in competitions and events
- To develop our services and systems and to carry out evaluations of our business model
- To prevent abuse of our services, or to prevent, prevent and investigate crimes
- To fulfill legal obligations (eg regarding requirements in the Accounting Act, product liability and product safety and protection of personal data in IT systems)
Then we collect and manage your personal data
You should feel safe with how we process your personal data. Therefore, it is important for us that you understand how we collect, process and share your data.
The information we collect about you is mainly provided by you in the following context:
- When you join us, i.e. register a ispices account
- When you use our services, or interact with our communications
- When you enter your personal preferences to get such a customized experience as possible
- When contacting us, e.g. our customer service
In some cases, we may disclose your personal information to other Group companies, IT suppliers or companies with whom we cooperate in order to provide and develop our products and services. We will not sell your personal information to anyone else.
- So we protect your personal data
We have taken the technical and organizational security measures required for your personal data not to be tampered with or lost, or unauthorized access to them, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Your rights under the GDPR:-
- The Register:
You have the right to request confirmation of whether or not we process personal information about you. If we do, you have the right to see what information we treat about you through a registry extract.
If a personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request that it be corrected.
- Revoke consent. If we treat your personal data with consent as a legal basis for the treatment, you have the right to revoke your consent with future effect at any time.
- Oppose direct marketing:
You have the right to oppose the processing of personal data for direct marketing. This is easiest to do by delisting you from mailing by clicking on the deregistration link in the mailing or contacting us.
If you believe that we handle your personal data incorrectly, you can contact us (see below). You also have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority, ie the Data Inspectorate / Integrity Protection Authority.
- Question legitimate interest:
You have the right to oppose treatments that rely on a legitimate interest if there are reasons in your specific case that speak against the treatment. If you oppose the treatment but there are legitimate reasons that weigh heavier, however, we must continue the treatment.
- Delete personal information:
You have the right to request, and under certain circumstances, your personal data deleted. An exception is if we have a legal basis for preserving the data.
- Data Porting:
In some cases you have the right to receive a copy in structured format of the information you have provided yourself for transfer to another person responsible for personal data.
This is how you make use of a right:-
If you want to use any of your rights above, you should first contact us by e-mail to email@example.com. Note The inquiry needs to come from the email address associated with your account. You also need to enter a phone number that we can reach you to confirm your identity.
What applies to corporate members?
All data that can be linked to a natural person of the company is covered by the GDPR, e.g. contact person, e-mail address and mobile number.
The fine print
You will find Ispices’s full terms and GDPR-related policies in the following documents:
- Terms and Conditions. In our Terms and Conditions,membership terms you can read what applies when you registered as a member at ispices.dk. You can find at our Terms and Conditions of use Page.