Black mustard seeds are a popular spice used in valley curries, vegetarian food and much more. Mustard seeds are used for pickling.
Allergen advice: (Jalpur products are packaged and produced in a mill that handles wheat, gluten, nuts, peanuts, mustard, sesame and soy).
Ingredients: black mustard seeds.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, store in an airtight container and use within 6 months.
– Mustard seeds are a good source of Magnesium, Omega-3 fatty acids, calcium, iron etc.
– They stimulate the appetite by increasing salivation
– They are said to help reduce the severity of asthma
– Mustard seeds are believed to help decrease some of the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
– They are considered good for stomach disorders and even believed to be cancer preventive
– In Ayurveda, mustard is used to balance the three ‘doshas’ – pitta, vata and kapha
– It is also considered good for promoting healthy hair and skin.
|Serving Size||100 g|